Surprise your partner on Valentines Day
Posted by Pinkyxoxo on 1st Feb 2023
Valentine's Day is the perfect time to show your partner how much they mean to you. Here are a few ideas on how you can surprise your partner this Valentine's Day:
- Show up with flowers, chocolates and a special gift. Choose something that has meaning to them – make sure it is something special and unique.
- Take your partner for a romantic dinner out or plan an intimate evening at home. Add a little surprise element like decorating the house with candles and rose petals.
- Plan an activity that you two can do together. It could be anything from flying kites in the park, to a game night, or even a picnic in the garden (though you'd probably want to wrap up warm) :|
- Write your partner an old-fashioned love letter telling them all about why you love them so much. There’s nothing quite like seeing their reaction upon reading it!
- Treat your partner to a night of indulgence with a House of Otium Candle and Hot Bath with salts
- Make the night unforgettable with a sensuous adventure of pleasure and bondage! Our exquisite kits offer an array of tools to explore your passionate fantasies.
- Don't forget to check our our Valentines Section, with plenty of gift set ideas for you and your partner.
Valentine's Day is all about showing your appreciation for your partner and the best way to express it is through surprises. Plan something special this year and show them just how much they mean to you!